lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

My totem animal...

Oh Crane! Is there anything more beautiful than your slender body gliding overhead? Your silver tint of feathers brushed with rose smooth against your body and the fingers of your wings spread against the sunset? You are good luck, a sign of love, made into oragami by billions. Your totem heals the sick and brings faith into the hearts of the desperate. Oh, strong bird with thin fragile legs, you stand in water and you grace the sky! You make the small into largess, the diminuitive into the great! Crane, you are not afraid to stick out your neck and fly. Beautiful Crane, your heart beats strong in your chest. You bring hope to those with no joy and peace to those in fear. When you pass in front of me like a secret I know I am special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home