lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Only in dreams...

I had a dream last night that I was getting married and I was actually excited and happy about it. The person I was getting married to in my dream was someone I know, and I will not divulge his name at this time. We were in a gigantic Catholic church (I'm not even Catholic) and I was in a huge rose colored dress and I just remember feeling so happy and serene and beautiful. And when he took my hands and looked into my eyes my heart started singing because I knew that he was the man I would love forever. When he kissed me I had an orgasm.

How am I supposed to not be interested in this friend of mine now? How can you fight a feeling like that? Man, if life could only be so simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home