lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I stole this from Marcy...

Four CD's in your collection that you will never get tired of:
Cake- Motorcade of Generosity, Sublime- 40 ozs to freedom, Van Morrison- Greatest Hits, Bonnie Rait- Nick of Time

Four places you just have to go:
Ireland/Scotland
Prague
Alaska/Canada
France

Four things you'd like to learn:
Knitting
Speed-Reading
Sewing
Ballroom dancing.

Four beverages you like to drink:
Water
Decaf coffee
Coke
Root-beer

Four TV shows that were on when you were a kid:
Sesame Street
Reading Rainbow
Mr. Rogers
Who's the Boss?

Four TV shows you watch now:
Friends re-runs
Seinfeld re-runs
The Simpsons
PBS

Four places to go in your area:
Poe Springs
The Hippodrome
Harry's Seafood
Friday nights at the Downtown Plaza

Four things that never fail to cheer you up:
Go on a walk
Make Issac laugh
Call a friend
Sing into my karaoke machine

Four dream guys:
Ralph Fiennes
Guy who played Legolas in Lord of the Rings
Johnny Depp
Ethan Hawke

20 years ago I was: 3 years old, walking around the pastures naked and making mud pies.

10 years ago I was: 13, trying oh so desperately to be cool. I took karate lessons and was in the flag corps. I was experimenting with make-up. Wondering what a french kiss feels like.

5 years ago I was: Dreaming of the exotic life I was going to lead when I got out of highschool.

Getting a little more personal...

Name: Melissa Gayle Ferguson

Nicknames: Lissa, Lis, Lissy, Mel-Mel, Melly

Collections:None.

Pets:None.

Favorite...

Four letter word: Damn.

Actor/Actress: Johnny Depp/ Gwyneth Paltrow

Board game: Chess

Book: I'll never be able to decide.

Candy: M&Ms with peanuts.

Card game: Rummy.

Cereal:Grape-nuts. With raisins.

Color:Red

Color nail polish: light shimmery purple

Favorite day:Saturday

Least fave day:Tuesday

Flower:Rose

Jello:Watermelon

Jewelry: Silver or gold. Bracelets.

Quote:"The envious billows sidelong sweep to whelm my path; let them, but first I pass." --Ahab, Moby Dick

Are you Single? Yes.

What is your living arrangement? Dependent on mom. Live in the country surrounded by beautiful trees and I love it.

What do you think about the occult? Cool but scary.

Favorite Magazines? Magazines suck.

Favorite Smells? Sandalwood, lemongrass, rose, lavender.

Favorite sounds? Keys clickety-clacking on keyboard, Issac's laughter, cows.

What is the first thing you think when you wake up? Oh gosh, it's still dark outside.

Roller Coaster- Scary or Exciting? After I had Issac, neither.

How many rings before you answer the phone? As soon as I can find it...

Favorite foods: Pizza, cheeseburgers, asparagus, eggplant parmesan, fresh greenbeans, blueberries.

Chocolate or vanilla? Both.

Do you like to drive? Rarely.

Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?-- Does Issac count?

Storms- Cool or Scary? Soooooooo cool.

What type was your first car? 1985 Toyota Tercel

What do you drive now? 1990 Honda Accord.

If you could meet one person, dead or alive? Jimi Hendrix.

Favorite alcoholic drink? Beer, or Whiskey and Coke, or wine.

Who is your favorite poet? Plath. Yeats.

What is your favorite snapple? Gross.

Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Sort of.

What's under your bed? A bunch of junk-- assorted shoes, softball cleats and raquets, old notebooks, a guitar case, extra coathangers, all kinds of crap that I don't have a place for.

What's the one thing about you people don't know? I once shaved my entire head.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home