lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Monday, August 02, 2004



Arbeitskur

II


The toil never ends; tanning-beds and nail salons
finishing school and Senior proms--
make-up and magazines, breast-implants and cold-cremes!

One day, I'm gonna flip-out. Like, totally lose it!
With a flip of my cell-phone I will call all the men of this world
and tell them to take these god-damned tweezers and shove them up their ass!
I'll take a picture of my razor-burn and fax it to the fucking president! Hey mister!
Why don't you form a Committee on the Principle Abuses Women Suffer Due to Computer Imaging in the 21st Century?

Not that I'd want to be any less beautiful.
But what if mascara causes breast cancer?
Huh? The committee doesn't know?
That's not good enough! I want an answer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home