lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Home again, home again, jiggity-jig...

Boy is it ever good to be home. At first I was sad to leave our snowy little scene in the middle of the woods, but it sure was nice to get back to Florida and strip off our sweaters (Issac took off EVERYTHING), and enjoy the gorgeous seventy degree weather. I found my house in good order, but my car is not working and I think it needs a new fuel pump. That's funny, because on the trip back the van broke down three times and so we spent six hours in the waiting rooms of two different garages (one in Indiana, one in Georgia) while mechanincs replaced the fuel injection filter thingmabob and then, later, the fuel pump.

School started yesterday but I haven't attended (thanks,van!). Tomorrow, I'm taking the Spanish SAT II test to try to get out of a language requirement. Otherwise, I'll have to spend a miserable semester taking German II. Ich habe das deutch nicht gern!

Well, since time is pressing, let me go. I'll write more about the highlights of my trip later: about the sauna, my deaf friend, snowboarding, and my infrequent encounters with ferocious Aunt Deb.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home