lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Boring Update


The Bad News: This semester, I had to take a hellish graduate level linguistics class. I've learned enough about "marked" languages, inflectional morphemes, and phonology to last a lifetime. Class is three-hours long and doesn't get out until close to nine pm. I hate it.

The Good News: Said class is mostly attended by English majors who plan on becoming teachers. English majors are a lot of fun. Last night was the last meeting of the class. Twelve other English majors and I went out after class to celebrate and got D-R-U-N-K. Woohoo! (I think this was the first time I went out ALL SEMESTER!)

More Good News: If I survive another week, I'm going to go to Michigan for three weeks! I will get to see snow! I will get to ride on tobaggan! I will get to make a snowman and look at snow crystals! I will get to ice-skate! I will get to ski!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home