lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Four Reasons Why Every Young Child Should Have Large Swaths of Cloth in their Play Repertoire...

Sometimes I complain that Florida's weather is far too boring. I'll try to stop taking Florida's weather for granted each time I admire these pictures I took today of my son playing half-naked in our autumn flora. It makes snow seem so unnecessary.

Issac was feeling a little under the weather today, so we played hookey from our morning obligations. ( I did vote, however.)

Last year, my mom gave me a pink, silk skirt that I would never wear, so I cut the waistband out and turned it into a plaything for Issac. We absolutely love it. Issac also has similar silks that my mom brought back from Mysore, India, in magenta, blue, and yellow. They are so soft! He has been creative with them, using them for many different things, and he will continue to use them until he's five or six, I'm sure.

My digital camera is doing okay (except for I still have a problem cutting off heads, since the viewfinder is smaller than my pinky fingernail).



Let's dress the dog. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home