lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Sunday, October 31, 2004

El-Cheapo Digital Camera

It isn't big, it isn't fancy, and it's hard to focus. But it only cost 20 bucks. The Vivitar Vivicam 3350 is about 2 inches by three, doesn't have a flash, doesn't make a noise when it takes a picture (Did I get it? Did it take it? I don't know, I can't tell!), and the advertised LCD display (about 2 millimeters by five) displays digital numbers, not images. So far, I've noticed that the view through the image finder (even smaller than the other aparrati--about 2 millimeters by three) has a distorted sort of fishbowl effect, which makes me chop off almost everybody's head.

But I can adjust for this, yes, until the day when I can buy the big-time digital cameras. Until then, el-cheapo is a gift from God. For the price of developing two rolls of film, I have unlimited pictures, a cool enhancement program, and I can finally start doing photo docs. (He he he. Photo docs with no zoom.)

Oh yeah, it makes 17 second movies too, at the amazing rate of six frames per second.






1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

see mark, you can read my "blog" and post messages on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home