lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Defeat


a) I have $62.57 in my bank account.
b) I still need to buy about $300 dollars worth of books.
c) My thursday night class requires me to read a 43 page research article and four chapters from two books I haven't bought yet.
d) I think I'm getting sick. I have a runny nose and yucky green stuff in my throat.
e) Issac is in a very bad mood this morning and I feel like throwing him out the window.
f) I'm menstruating. Generally, I'm a pretty good sport about losing 16 ounces of blood and having a horrible back ache and stomach cramps, but today I think I'm going to kill somebody. All of my clothes itch, I'm bloated, I have to go to the bathroom all the time, and this is pushing me over the feeling of defeat into a feeling somewhere between that of rage and despair.

Scenarios (a+b+c+d+f) e = one really crappy day.

(Boy, will I ever be glad when I wake up tomorrow.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home