lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Monday, May 03, 2004

Ahhhh, A Computer...

So it's only been five days since I've been to a computer, but it feels like eternity. I've been missing my regular blogging since school has been out.

Now, I am in Pensacola at Issac's Grammy's house, and in just a few short hours I will be driving across Florida again to Jacksonville and then to St. Marys, Georgia. Why all of this insane driving in the middle of the night? Because at 8:56 am eastern time I will board a ferry and ride to a beatiful, exotic island for three days of nothing but reading, sleeping, and swimming. Did I mention that there will be a full moon? Did I mention that I will be virtually ALONE on this seventeen mile-long island with white beaches and wind-formed trees? Did I tell you that there is a band of wild horses there? And old abandoned mansions? Expect to see me in a few days, refreshed, glowing, vibrant. I will come home with the wind in my hair and sand in my toes. Nobody will have the power to upset me or make me angry. I will be a Goddess from the ocean, covered with pearls and foam. My patience will be more eternal than the waves. If someone makes me angry I will simply crash over them like a gentle wave. I will engulf obstacles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home