lavenderose

I thought that I might dream today...

Monday, April 19, 2004

My Weekend in 100 Words...

Baby shower for Meggin. Slyvia has pretty curtains, made cheescake in paper flowers, so pretty. Yvonne is the french grandmother--many promises to visit her again. Art Festival with Dre and Matt. At 7pm, Symphony Orchestra downtown on the lawn, the Hairstons, Issac likes to eat cigarette butts. Issac to bed on time, Shakespeare paper written and a few plays read, drink lots of coffee, up till 2 am. Cranky in the morning, house a wreck. Long nap. Clipped roses, blew up plastic whale pool and almost passed out. Attempted bike seat assembly results in cursing. Allan teaches me how to use tools, saves the day. He eats blueberry for his labor. Issac looks adorably hillarious in huge yellow helmet, my tiny alien creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home